Monday 21 October 2013

Seson Ends

This year my boat and Brad's boat are seen stored next to each other...my boat Trekker is to the left. I am happy to be close to water and hydro this year.

Yesterday I made my last trip to Bayfield  finishing what was left to be done on the boat for this season. It turned out to be a better day than expected. Once my chores where completed I decided to take a last walk on the beach for this year...I am still in shorts and flip-flops but a jacket was needed this time. I found a few boats still in the basin. The lake was choppy and water was cooler now....I kept my feet out this time. The colour along the shoreline has finally changed....nice to see as I walked the shore. With all the rain the day before the two streams I passed could be seen flowing into the lake more so than any other time this year...here's hoping the winter passes quickly...George

The lake basin is almost empty on Sunday. A CS27 is seen taking its sails off.
The trees along the shoreline are starting to show colours. Fall has come late this year.
One of the two streams I crossed was running well. Good to see more water being added to the lake.
A back lit photo of the waves hitting the Bayfield beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment