Thursday 3 October 2013

Bayfield Pillows


Bayfield pillow on my settee.

In late August I was watching City TV "Home Day". On this particular day the guest designer was Karen Sealy. Karen was explaining her bunkies which are sleeper cabins next to her cottage. She is a sailor also and everything inside was compact or has dual use. At the end of the segment she displayed and made mention of the Bayfield pillows offered by the town as a fund raiser. I though they were neat and picked up one for our boat. They are a quality feather filled linen covered pillow. I noted them also for sale at the Bayfield town docks office while getting fuel and pump-out yesterday. Check the link below and scroll down....George

Coming Events » The Village of Bayfield, Ontario 

My new pillow at home in the V-berth.

No comments:

Post a Comment