Saturday 19 October 2013

Mystic Wooden Boats

A small portion of the fleet at the Seaport Museum located in Mystic, Ct. Oct 2011.
Following the Annapolis boat show in 2011 I travelled up along the coast to Connecticut to visit the Mystic waterfront. I was actually on my way to the Boston area when I stopped for the night in New London....a short drive to Mystic. At the Seaport Museum one can find a good number of vintage boats all in great shape. While in town I had to also stop by Mystic Pizza for a slice.....mine was meatball pizza. Mystic is the location of the movie featuring Julia Roberts called Mystic Pizza.....I believe there is a 25th year celebration for the movie this year with the reunion of the actors involved in the film. An unknown at that time named Matt Damon had a 10 second part in the movie.....George Dutka


No comments:

Post a Comment