Wednesday 21 August 2013

Sunset and Full Moon

The full moon over the Bayfield lakefront basin on Monday night.
On Monday night while watching the sunset I noted behind me a full moon coming up. On my way back to my boat I had some fun with the moon. At the end of the floating docks one can view the moon over one of the smaller boats. Well it looks like it has a nice size mast light. I thought of taking a few more photos the next night as they called for a blue moon. The sky had a lot of haze which kind of ruined that evenings sunset and was also hiding the moon from view...so is life on the beach.

A full moon rests on top of a mast on Monday evening.

Each evening during the early portion of this week the lake has been calm at sunset. A young lad with his paddle board could be found sitting on the beach watching the sunset with the rest of us. I took this photo which captures him well while heading down the path from the marina...George

A young lad that has been spending the last few nights catching the sunset on the beach after a boat ride on his paddle board.
This is the same sunset as above taken from the top of the berm prior to walking down to the Bayfield beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment