Saturday 3 August 2013

GB30 Race 2013

Shortly after crossing the start line most of the days racing fleet can be seen on the same tack.
After a few days at the lake I headed home for family commitments via Grand Bend on the Saturday of the GB30 race. I arrived shortly before the start of the race. It was not a great day for photographs but did manage to get a few views of the start of the race that I felt worth sharing with you...enjoy...George Dutka

Shortly before the race begins.
Rick heading out well behind the gang...I am sure he was not in that position for long.
Moments before the start of the race the fleet is seen getting into position. I was surprised to see Michael get off to a good start considering he was just unrolling his jib as the race begins.


No comments:

Post a Comment