Friday 22 November 2013

Berkshires Sunsets

I took this sunet photo out through the window of the 12th floor, Crowne Plaza Hotel in Pittsfield, Mass. It had been a nice and sunny day but the evening brought in a layer of clouds. The sun has set but the reflection in the clouds was kind of neat.
There was many overcast days on my trip to the Berkshires, but on occasion the sun did peek out giving me an interesting looking sunset. They are quick since the sun seems to set quicker and earlier in the mountains.....my favourite sunsets are still at the beach....George

Driving back to our hotel in northern Mass. I bailed out of the car as Don pulled over to catch the last of the sun. The roads are narrow with no room to pull over...we missed a better location by about half a mile back but you get what you get.
Once again another view on another day....a 12th floor view of the setting sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment