Monday 6 July 2015

Vette Fest 2015 - Bayfield

Over 300 Corvettes attended this years event.
 Bayfied 2015 Vettefest
On Saturday Susanne, Jessica,  Declan and I met up with my sister Kathy at Bayfield to attend this years Vette Fest in the square (park). This year they broke the record for the amount of Corvettes attending, 300 plus. The oldest one I saw was 1957 and the newest is just delivered. He already put on 5,000 km in less than a month. One a 1958 model in mint condition has been owned by the same gentleman for 40 years. He was from St. Thomas and actually trailers his car around and stores it in there also to keep the critters away from it. A nice afternoon in the park...by the way although I can't afford the Corvette's offered for sale this year, I did scrounge enough together for a Vettefest tee-shirt...not sure how that will look in my PT convertible...George

Susanne and I pose next to a 1962 model. We talked to the owner who has had the car for two years now. I asked him were he found this car in mint condition. Everything looks like new. He said his boss found it for him in the US and gave it to him for a retirement present two years ago. He mentioned he always wanted a 1962 model and that he had made his boss a lot of money over the years.

My sister poses with me next to a 1957 model Vette.

Declan having a rest on this trailer towed by a red Vette.

Noted this sign...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment