Sunday 17 August 2014

Photo's from the Given Race

Although just the main is up at the moment the whole fleet flew the most sail they could muster...no reefing for these guys on this breezy day.

Here are a group of photos I took prior to the race start on Saturday...I did not hang around to photograph the start as it was pouring by then and my Canon is not water friendly....I actually was pretty wet already from taking photos from the pier....George

Summer Heat under full sails.
A Hunter 37' about to clear the pier on race morning...excuse the spray...it was getting me wet also.
Nice August day on the water if you like it cold.
Here we see the gang from the Bayfield basin...some are crew that bailed from Saturday's race. You would never know this is 11am on a mid August day by the gear this group have on....looks more like October.

No comments:

Post a Comment