Thursday 19 September 2013

Michelle and Devin Wedding Day

One of the vintage home's front porch's made a nice backdrop for photos.
Last Saturday our daughter Michelle's wedding was the main event. We are lucky to now have another great son-in-law. The day was a nice fall day and the evening was a great clear night. We all gathered at Fanshawe's Pioneer Village. Devin and A&B Party Rental's did a really nice job...Susanne has posted a lot of photos on her Facebook page but here a few that I really liked...I took over 500 photos that day and evening...George

Michelle awaits the big moment outside the barn were the main event took place.
Devin and the boys were getting there group photos at the general store as I arrived.
I spent sometime walking around taking some night shots. This is the tent supplied by A&B Party Rental's...aka Devin.
Nicole's, Nathan's photo of us all.
I took this photo of the bridesmaid's prior to walking down the isle.
The Pioneer Village had many great  locations for photos. I followed along behind the photographers to get my own view.

No comments:

Post a Comment