Sunday 20 April 2014

Time to take the cover off

March 2nd in Bayfield. We took a drive up to check the boat. I was surprised to see not that much snow around the boat considering all we had in London.
Now that the weather is getting better I guess I better get to the lake and take the cover off...even if we had two more snow days this past week. Susanne and I did get up to the lake in early March and it was really cold....no surprise. On the way up I saw a guy ice fishing sitting on a bucket in the middle of the little lake in Parkhill. I decided to stop and take a photo...it was so cold I made it rally quick. Boy can not see the fun of sitting on a bucket on a lake in the middle of winter...better weather days ahead....George

Grand Bend Pier.
The lake in Parkhill. I do not see the fun of sitting on a bucket on a frosty winter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment