Wednesday 1 January 2014

Grand Bend Aug 2011

I found this view interesting. Here we have a guy taking in the sunset while he sings and plays his guitar. Note the mike to the left. Seems he has battery power for this evening set. Nice way to spend an evening.
I took a walk over to the main beach from my boat on August 18 2011 to watch the sunset. As always I have my camera in tow. I thought I would share two of the views I took in. First off there was a guy on the beach with his guitar and mike...not sure how that works...no power cord....but it did. Kind of a nice spot to stand and watch the sunset. Further down the beach I stopped and watched a family taking fun sunset shots on the beach. I could not help myself.....had to photo the scene.....George

A mom takes a photos of her girls posing on Grand Bend beach at sunset during a beautiful August evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment