Friday 17 January 2014

A Boat Load

We are on our way back in on July 1 2002 when GBYC member Claudio Martin took this photo. There is 11 of us aboard a 26 ft. Tanzer.
 This was our second season at GBYC and owning a sailboat. My older twins Jessica and Danielle where staying with me for the July 1st holiday when a group of their friends arrived with a thought to go out for a swim. I was not even close to the proper amount of life jackets for such a large gang...after borrowing what I though was enough for our group we headed out for a swim. On the way out I did a head count and to my surprise I was short once again...I did not realise more arrived while I was hunting for the life jackets. We did go out but we made the swim short as the OPP are out on holidays and a big gang like this will attract attention. GBYC member Claudio Martin took these two photo on his way out to the lake....George Dutka


No comments:

Post a Comment