Monday 22 June 2015

Wednesday Sunset

Last Wednesday the sunset looked like a bust at first.
Last Wednesday I headed up the hill from our basin to watch another great looking Lake Huron Sunset. I had my pocket camera to record the view. Dave from across the way (and another railroader, CPR) came up and joined me. At first the sky was very overcast but the sun broke through making some interesting colours in the sky. I took a few shots with my camera while Dave took a few with his Samsung smart phone. To my surprise his phone was taking better looking photos than my camera was when we compared our views. Dave showed me some of his Florida photos and others from out on the lake. I was very impressed with the photos. I guess I know why I don't see many people using cameras these days. I think the day of the small pocket style camera is almost over...that might be why Black's Photography chain is shutting down.

As usual the sun did peek through and gave us a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment