Monday 25 May 2015

At the Lake Today

Trekker has a ton of work still to be done. Sails, wash, bimini on and some staining on the woodwork...guess sailing will be a bit off this year.
On a cloudy, with a bit of rain spit I got some chores done at the lake. I think I am slowing down as I did not get all what I had planned done. Today the antifreeze has been flushed from the lines and tanks...cushions are in and the cockpit is washed...the rest of the boat wash will have to wait till next time up which will be next week as I am off to Connecticut tomorrow...George

The kids boat Copout is well used already this year with the grandkids having been staying over the last two weekend...it has not been a great weekend for the boat next door as they are up most of the night partying at the beach bonfire...our grandkids are up by 6am...I'm sure there is not much sleeping happening after that on that nearby boats. Did I mention there are two beavers in the basin which keep the kids entertained through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment