Monday 27 April 2015

This Weekend

The boats are going in at Grand Bend on Saturday.
It has been a long cold winter and not much worth posting about. We almost made it away this winter...family medical emergency-old news now...we have a trip we paid for to Florida that we were lucky to bank till next winter.

This was a busy weekend for me.  I stopped by Grand Bend on my way to wash my boat. The boats are now in at Grand Bend. On my boat the wheel, dodger and bbq are once again installed. Sunday Kyle and I got a coat of rustlock on his steel keel. The bottom painting and wax will happen on Wed. with the movement of their boat to Bayfield on Monday May 4th. If it all works out the boat will be launched on arrival. My boat is scheduled for Monday May 11th...George

Although spring is here and May is days away it sure does not look or feel like it at Bayfield.
It has been a struggle for spring to arrive...this is the lake on Saturday.
Saturday morning while traveling along Old River Road in Kilworth spring is starting to show.
Wood violets in bloom at Bayfield.
Sure sign of spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment