Tuesday 13 May 2014

Launch Day

Last Thursday there are four boat including mine in the lakefront basin. Yesterday it was about a third full already.
Last Thursday I finally launched my boat after a long cold winter. All is well with no leaks to speak of. I did get back twice since and things are getting accomplished slowly. Yesterday I actually went for a walk on the beach in shorts, a tee shirt and flip flops. It was a nice warm morning. I decided to take off the flops and head into the water. It was actually warmer than I thought.....I think I took almost 10 steps along the shore before I could not feel my feet anymore.....I picked some nice looking beach glass along the way also...cheers to the good weather...George

Last week the main road from the area most of the boats are stored was under construction resulting in no boats from that area being launched. This week they seem to have cancelled the work program so boat could be accessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment